Three main choices for hair: up, down, or half up and half down. When deciding, you’ll need to take into consideration your hair type, your dress, and your location.
There are many classic and elegant choices, Versions Of the timeless bun, or a chignon, you can customize with curls, braids.
Look at pictures, do a trial to make sure you like the look you’ve chosen.
If you’re getting married outside, or somewhere windy, consider wearing it up for obvious reasons.
Half up, half down is a style that looks great on nearly every bride. Add a clip or flower,curls, or a braid, to fit your personality and theme.
- Go for timeless, not trendy.
- Don’t go too heavy but don’t go bare-faced.
- For weddings, we recommend soft, neutral shades, bringing out your features.
- Always have a trial, so you feel comfortable on your day, that you’ve chosen the right look.
- Keep a good skin care routine in the months leading up to the big day.
- Drink lots of water the week of the wedding, to ensure your skin glows.
- Waterproof everything.